Home About Contact Image Map

Sunday 13 July 2014

Sunday Spend Day!

Its Sunday and after waking up at 10:45 (which is an extremely late start for me) I decide to be a lazy slob for the day, then check out Topshop on my way home from my boyfriends.

After a quick shop became an hour and a half long shopping spree, I finally bought my first pair of Topshop joni's. Yes, i do own a pair of Topshop Leigh jeans but I thought why not.

( I apologise for the bad quality photo)

Literally I tried on these jeans and I fell in love, i'm already a sucker for high waisted jeans but wow. These are stretchy, comfortable, hide all lumps and bumps and adorable. 

I have always been put off the jeans from Topshop because working in fashion I know how much companies pay for most products (yes Topshop pay about £4/£5 per jean at their wholesalers and sell them for £36). It seemed a bit ridiculous paying so much, but seems as I still had money on my gift card. What the hell!

After reading these I don't know whether it will put you off wearing Topshop jeans (because i told you how much they pay for them) or make you want some because they are amazing in every way.

Either way, I got some adorable new jeans. 

Be my pal. 
Instagram: @lazyvibes
Twitter: @lazyvibescouk   

No comments:

Post a Comment