Home About Contact Image Map

Saturday 4 October 2014

Business Post - Lazy Vibes!

I apologise firstly, for the fact I haven't blogged since July. Work has been crazy and my laptop broke, so I bought an apple laptop instead and here we are now.

Just a brief on what I've been up too since July, working (as per), I attended London Fashion Week (which was unbelievable and a complete dream come true), met my most favourite blogger, more working, learnt a little on photoshop (I'm what you would call an amateur now) and bought too many items of clothing (I can't close my wardrobe doors now).

Anyway down to what this blog is all about: If you have followed me on Instagram for while you would of seen me selling vintage levi shorts over the summer, that was just a brief start to me attempting to start my own business. I haven't exactly had time because I work all week long and then see my boyfriend at the weekend. Finally I'm getting Lazy Vibes (my business) started. Finding new suppliers, deciding what type of business I want to be, planning buying trips, website and logo designs and honestly, I'm so excited to share all my ideas with you guys.

After working for about a year now at Misspap, I feel like its time for me to properly look into getting my own business off the ground and finally work for myself. Of course I will still work for Misspap, Who else is going to do the social media and talk to bloggers all day? ( I bet you're thinking that's luxury, but you'd be surprised how crazy it can get). 

Why I am rabbling on about my business I because I'm planning on doing a lot of blogging around it (not so much that you can start your own business and be my competition, but just to give you an idea into what happens behind the scenes). 

I'm not really sure how to do it, just yet as it could become majorly boring, but if you have any ideas, let me know. 

I'm going to try and make at least 1/2 blogs per week. 

Toni xo



No comments:

Post a Comment