Home About Contact Image Map

Saturday 4 October 2014

September Favourites!

Over September I have been researching and finding a lot of new up and coming brands through their Instagram and I thought I would list them for you and then you can check them out yourself! I will put a link to all their website and social media accounts as well so you can give them a cheeky follow.


Firstly this brand has to be my most favourite find, they are a very chic brand called House Of Sunny. I found these through Instagram a few months ago and have pined over items, they kindly contacted me and gave me a 20% bloggers discount. Well then I was set, I had to make a purchase there and then (I had wanted to make a purchase earlier but all the items I wanted were out of my price range, which killed me).

I have made my purchase and as soon as I receive it, I will definitely be doing a blog post for you guys. Just by looking at all their pictures and their website you can see that all their items are beyond worth the money. I would explain the brand as a more designer version of Zara (its very Zara, but it has that designer edge on certain items). If you haven't already heard of this fabulous brand I highly recommend that you go and check out their website or go check them out in the Topshop Oxford Store, you won't regret.

Website: House Of Sunny
Instagram: @Houseofsunny
Facebook: House Of Sunny
Twitter: @HouseOfSunny



The second company I have been pining over is a clothing brand in Australia named The Black Wall. I'm kind of unaware of how long they have been around but I came across them through the owners Instagram (@KrystalBoyDPriest), literally she is one of the coolest girls I have ever seen (I know that last sentence made me sound beyond weird but whatever).

I haven't purchased from The Black Wall just yet (because I'm saving and waiting to spend loads on them), I would of if they were UK based. I personally think this brand is so much more down my street, the clothing is more quirky and boyish (which i love).

I will mostly defiantly be making a purchase from over in the next month or so, I will make a blog post with my items as soon as they arrive. I seriously suggest that you check out the Black Wall because their items are so chic and a reasonable price for what looks like good quality clothing!

Website: The Black Wall.
Instagram: @TheBlackWall
Facebook: TheBlackWall

I might make a favourites part two because I have so many more loves from last month, like bloggers, beauty products and bands.

Toni xo.








No comments:

Post a Comment